BANG BANG CAULIFLOWER KEBABS
These fiery cauliflower kebabs are a flavourful meat-free alternative.
1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
3 tbsp Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tbsp Sriracha
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
3 cloves garlic, minced
Juice of a lime
Good pinch Maldon Sea Salt
1 spring onion, thinly sliced from our Summer Salad Collection
1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Pre-soak skewers in water for 30 mins to prevent burning.
- In a large pot of boiling water, blanch the cauliflower for 4-6 mins until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water to prevent further cooking.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sweet chilli sauce, oil, Sriracha, chilli flakes, garlic, and lime juice. Add cauliflower to bowl and toss to coat. Season with sea salt.
- Thread cauliflower onto skewers.
- Heat your barbecue to medium-high heat and grill the skewers, turning frequently, for 10 mins until cauliflower is charred and tender.
- Garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds and serve.