BANG BANG CAULIFLOWER KEBABS
These firey cauliflower kebabs are a flavourful meat-free alternative packed with a punch - perfect for enjoying as part of an alfresco feast with friends.
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Siracha hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- juice of a lime
- a good pinch Maldon Sea Salt
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
Add to Cart
You can add all the main ingredients, if they are in stock, to your cart for an effortless way to re-produce this recipe.
- Pre-soak skewers in water for 30 minutes to prevent burning.
- In a large pot of boiling water, blanch the cauliflower for 4-6 mins until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water to prevent further cooking.
- In a large bowl whisk together sweet chilli sauce, oil, Sriracha, chilli flakes, garlic, and lime juice. Add the cauliflower to the bowl and toss to coat. Season with sea salt.
- Thread the cauliflower onto the skewers.
- Heat your barbecue to a medium-high heat and grill the skewers, turning frequently, for 10 mins until cauliflower is charred and tender.
- Garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!