BASIC PASTA DOUGH
By Michelin-starred chef Andrew Pern of The Star Inn at Harome.
Makes 450g of dough
- 300g Dallari 00 Grade Pasta Flour
- 3 Cacklebean eggs
- A generous pinch Maldon sea salt
Add to Cart
You can add all the main ingredients, if they are in stock, to your cart for an effortless way to re-produce this recipe.
- Mix ingredients together thoroughly with a wooden spoon, knead with your hands – use a little more flour, if required.
- The dough should be smooth and elastic after around 10 minutes.
- Rest for 15 minutes, then roll and cut using a pasta machine or hand-cut with a large chopping knife