GLAZED TARRAGON CARROTS
fresh tarragon, small handful
1 tbsp Estate Dairy Unsalted Cultured Butter
salt and white pepper
- Peel your carrots and place into a pan with cold water, just covering the top of the carrots.
- Add the butter and tarragon into the pan and bring to the boil.
- Allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes and the liquid will begin to reduce down..
- Once most of the liquid has reduced down and the carrots are cooked through, season with salt and white pepper.
- Move the carrots around the pan to glaze them in the reduced tarragon butter.
- Serve and enjoy.