LOADED NEW POTATOES WITH TRUFFLE OIL RICOTTA AND CHIVES
- Heat your oven to 180°C.
- Using a melon baller, scoop out the middle of your new potatoes and cut the bottom so they sit flat.
- Place onto a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, until soft and golden.
- Whilst the potatoes are in the oven mix together the ricotta, truffle oil and chives, then season with salt and pepper.
- Place the mixture into a piping bag or bowl prior to assembling.
- Once the potatoes are golden remove from the oven and drain any excess oil from the middle. Allow to cool slightly and then pipe or spoon the mixture into the middle of each potato.
- Garnish each canapé with a sprinkle of chopped chives and serve whilst warm.