SEVERN & WYE SALMON ROULADE CANAPÉS
- Heat your oven to 160°C.
- Cut round croutes from the sliced bread, you can use a small scone cutter or carefully cut with a knife.
- Place your croutes onto a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes until golden. Then remove from the oven and set to one side to cool.
- Mix the cream cheese, dill, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Place a piece of clingfilm, approximately 12 inches, across your work surface. Slightly overlap each slice of salmon on the cling film to create a rectangle.
- Spread an even layer of the cream cheese over the salmon.
- Start at the long side closest to you and using the cling film as an aid, gently roll up the salmon. Wrap the salmon roll into clingfilm, twisting the ends to hold it together well and place into the fridge for 1 hour to set.
- To assemble:
Remove the salmon roll from the fridge and cut into 2cm pieces, removing the cling film once cut.
Place each salmon piece onto a croute and garnish with balsamic pearls and top with a micro herb.
Serve and enjoy!