Best of British Selection
Our Best of British Selection is a visually stunning showcase of produce grown by some of the UK’s top growers.
Until now, we have worked closely with these award-winning growers to supply their exceptional produce into the UK’s finest restaurants. This time of year is usually incredibly exciting for our chefs when outstanding British produce becomes available and we hope in these times you can enjoy cooking these yourself at home.
Containing 12 portions of specialty fruit and veg, this Box really is the cream of the British crop.
Please note, as we work with small suppliers and want to make sure you get the best produce out there, box contents are subject to change at the last minute.
Here's an idea of what you can expect in this week's box:
- 1 x Savoy Cabbage
- 1 x Bunch of Large Carrots
- 1 x 200g Cavelo Nero
- 1 x 150g Sugar Snaps
- 3 x Courgettes
- 1 x 1kg Jersey Royal Potatoes
- 1 x 250g Isle of Wight Speciality Tomato Mix
- 1 x Micro Leaf Mix
- 1 x 170g English Raspberries
- 1 x 113g English Blueberries
- 1 x 500g Annabelle's Delicious Strawberries
- 1 x Bunch of Baby Leeks
- 1 x Savoy Cabbage
- The Rabet brothers gather seaweed from the coastline and spread it on the fields as a natural fertiliser for their Jersey Royal Potatoes, adding a sweet & salty taste meaning that you should not need to season these when cooking.
- The Isle of Wight's fertile soil and unique maritime climate is what has enabled our friends at the island's nurseries grow some of Britain’s tastiest tomatoes.Try the Isle of Wight Speciality Tomato Mix to get a taste of some of the 40 varieties they grow every year, all specially selected for quality and flavour.
- Crisp, sweet and juicy English Blueberries grown in the Wye Valley. Planted and managed across selected areas on the Chinn’s family farm, these blueberries taste like no other
English Raspberry Grown in the Wye Valley for over 40 years, the Maravilla variety raspberry is known for being a big berry with exceptional taste. Grown undercover in the rich, red soil of Hereford, each raspberry is carefully hand-selected for sweetness and flavour. Try eating at room temperature for the best experience.