CHARRED HISPI CABBAGE WITH MISO BUTTER
This simple yet delicious recipe is sure to impress. Barbequing gives the cabbage great depth of smoky flavour and preserves it's lovely texture - it'll become a regular in your alfresco feasts.
- 2 hispi cabbages
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 60g Estate Dairy unsalted cultured butter
- 4 tsp white miso
Add to Cart
You can add all the main ingredients, if they are in stock, to your cart for an effortless way to re-produce this recipe.
- Add butter to a bowl and cream with a fork until soft and smooth. Add miso paste and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Cut the cabbage into quarter lengthways and toss in oil and salt.
- Once the barbecue is very hot, grill the cabbage quarters for 4-5 mins on each side (12-15 mins in total), until softened on the outside but still crunchy on the inside – make sure you achieve clear grill marks all over
- Transfer to a serving platter, overlapping the cabbage quarters in places. Brush over the miso butter and serve warm.